Magento Development, Customization, Extension Development and Integration, Optimization, API Integration, SEO and Responsive Design

Follow me:

Override/Rewrite Magento core blocks and controllers to Local directory

First you will need to make a xml file for your new module at app/etc/modules directory

<?xml version="1.0"?>

Then, make folders in your app/code/local directory as follows:

In etc/config.xml, your code should look like below:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
                        <CompanyName_Adminhtml before="Mage_Adminhtml">CompanyName_Adminhtml</CompanyName_Adminhtml>

In controllers/CustomerController.php, your code should look like below:
class CompanyName_Adminhtml_CustomerController extends Mage_Adminhtml_CustomerController
    public function saveAction()
        //Your change goes here..

  1. I relish, lead to I discovered exactly what I was looking for.
    You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.

    my web-site - heart rate



Copyright @ 2015 HK Magento Blog.